Saturday, November 27, 2010

Three is a Crowd

Hold on!! Time Out!! Wait the fuck a minute!! Where the fuck did this nigga come from??!! So....I come to find out that the girl that I'm very fond of is also talking to someone else. Now we are not in a relationship, we are just dating for now. But It bothers me very much to know that she is doing the things with me with someone else. No I cant say that cause I dont know if he takes her out, talks to her every day, makes her laugh, gives her a good time, Kiss her.......smh. Now I shouldn't be bothered with this cause we talked about it being of to see other people when we first started dating. Since we are just talking its was cool to see someone else cause we were not serious yet. But dam that was in the beginning. I thought since we was vibeing so much, there possibly couldn't be anyone else. I guess I was wrong. lol. I'm not gonna lie when she told me it fucked me up a little. Had me heated, but not at her but more at the situation. *Sigh*......I Just Don't Know. But I could tell when she told me it was tearing her up inside. And now we are on a pause cause she needs time to think. So who will she pick, me? Or this lame ass fucking nigga!!! RRRRRRRR!! wooosha.......lol. But for real it is really fucking me up cause what if im not her choice. Then Im gonna think I wasn't good enough for her. And Blah Blah Blah. Now I have to wait for her decision, how long will that be? IDK but I do know its gonna be bothering me every second of the day, every day until I found out. All thats left to do is wait...........*sigh*

1 comment:

  1. Not sounding like much of a boss lol...j/k....but I don't think u shud go looking for love since u really like here cool keep in touch n be friends but always remind her that u have an interest of being more than just friends...

    ReplyDelete